Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Than 1 Cold Virus At The Same Time Hsv-1 Cold Sores?

Hsv-1 cold sores? - more than 1 cold virus at the same time

I have HSV-1, but if I had hired, such as herpes, which would be best. because it is preventing me to get HSV-1 in the genitals. or can I HSV-1 in both places or not, whether I am the first orally, then I would not have antibodies, and then I can not understand the virus are the same in both places. and approximately 90 +% of the U.S. population has HSV-1, when their adult it would not be my best intrests of the disease orally at that time prevents me from obtaining the form of genital HSV-1. confused when I did the whole time I spoke with HSV-1 and when it appears. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Frank shelves little. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree