Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ttc Cancer Anyone Had Difficulty Getting Pregnant After Thyroid Cancer?

Anyone had difficulty getting pregnant after thyroid cancer? - ttc cancer

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, there are about 3 years and no surgery and radiotherapy. My thyroglobin even undetectable levels. I have four daughters and I would become pregnant. We TTC on and off during the last years (the man) was a part of it. With my children what I had to do was about how you feel pregnant and was going to happen in reality ... simply do not work this time. My TSH levels are suppressed (001) and asks if this is my problem. Any tips?

1 comment:

mari m said...

I'm pregnant very easily after thyroid cancer. The first baby conceived in 3 months, the second son conceived on the first try.

Endoscopy usually want to keep suppressed TSH to 0.1. Your TSH is actually deleted. I thought my two children with a TSH of 0.1 and free T4 1.8.

Thyroid cancer has completely changed the cycle. I used a cycle of 31 days with ovulation occurs have 17 days after the cycle. Well, my 38-day cycles and ovulation, cycle 24 days. Since ovulation is delayed 1 weeks, I had my "dancing baby" for 1 week to increase the chances of conception.

Fertilityfriend.com I prefer my own pace, to predict with a test to trigger ovulation and body temperature thermometer. If there is no way, I highly recommend it. If you do not know how you should "under the charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler.

The first step is to confirm that ovulation is in reality. The next step is to try to predict the time of ovulation, so you can time properly.

Good luck. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
Husband

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Frank shelves little. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree